Gummies and edibles, in general, are a great way to consume cannabis as they are very discrete. You don’t end up smelling like cannabis when you consume edibles. Also, it’s better for your lungs, as you aren’t inhaling toxic smoke, but instead consuming a delicious treat!
The first step to almost all edibles is to make canna-butter! See our How to make Cannabis Butter article HERE to learn how to make your own delicious butter! As well as How to Properly Dose Edibles HERE.
Here’s what you will need to make these fantastic gummies:
1/4 cup weed-infused coconut oil
1/2 cup water
1 oz unflavored gelatin
1 package of Jell-O (6 oz pick your favorite flavour!)
(Check out Amazon for silicone molds or Dollarama carries them as well!)
1. Bring the oil and water to a low boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
2. Add the plain gelatin in one-two packets at a time, stirring until it’s incorporated.
3. Add the Jell-O mix and stir for about five minutes until fully combined and the mix starts to come to a rolling boil.
4. From here, move quickly as the mix will start to set quickly.
5. Spray your silicone molds with cooking spray. Next you will want to pour your mixture into the moulds. (Pro tip: a glass measuring cup with a pour spout will work best for pouring.)
6. Cool in the fridge for at least an hour, then pop the candies out of the mold and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
Always remember to start slow and low. The following are some great videos and articles should check out before consuming edibles (link to our YouTube videos and other articles about edibles and how to dose properly.)