Do you currently have an open motor vehicle claim with your insurance company? Did you know you may have access to coverage for medical marijuana? Most insurance companies will cover this new type of treatment, and if you currently have a legal team assisting you with the claim, we would be happy to connect with them to discuss the possible coverage. Our team of patient advisors offer a full-service, white glove treatment to ensure you are getting the best care.
Our insurance and motor vehicle accident services are very comprehensive, and we have a 90% success rate with our treatment plans being covered by insurance companies. After a plan has been approved, we assist every step of the way.
Here is what we do:
- Provide authorization for Medical Cannabis (a prescription).
- Educate and counsel patients on suggested products, how to use and dosing of the cannabis
- Supervise and complete an OCF18 to submit through HCAI, for the Insurance company’s consideration.
- Manage and advise throughout the duration of the treatment plan through monthly check-ins with our MMC case manager.
- Place orders on the patient’s behalf, with MMC receiving reimbursement directly from the insurance company.
- Monthly check-ins with a Registered Nurse, to ensure the treatment is as effective as possible.
- Maintain the treatment plan and support the patient throughout the process, which includes creating a new treatment plan when the original funding is exhausted.
Here is what you can do to get started with us:
- If you have a legal team, or lawyer you’re working with we suggest discussing with them that you’re interested in medical cannabis as a covered treatment
- If you don’t have a legal team, reach out to us by phone or email! We are always happy to help in any way we can, even if that means working with you to find out if you’re eligible for this type of treatment
- Mention to one of your practitioners (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Case Management, etc.) that you are interested in this treatment and coverage, and they can connect with us if they have questions or concerns. We frequently work with our patient’s providers to ensure the best therapy and management possible, #accessforall isn’t just a headline on our website – it’s our way of life.
Call 289-768-7999 to speak with our Patient Advisor Leslie, who manages our Motor Vehicle Accident cases – she would love to hear from you!
If you think you are eligible already, head to our main website to fill out our short intake form: https://medmc.ca/motor-vehicle-accidents/ We’ll reach out as soon as we can to help you start your journey!