Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident and currently have an open claim it is possible for you to have your cannabis fully or partially covered by your insurance company. Having a treatment plan approved through your insurance has many benefits:
- Not having to worry about paying for cannabis, including THC and CBD products.
- Access to a 24/7 nurse that can help with emergency assistance.
- Access to a staff of highly trained cannabis experts that can help with dosing, strain selection, ordering and more.
- Access to administrative staff that will schedule renewal appointments and monitor your approved coverage amount.
- Have our staff place your orders for you monthly
- Receive a Cannabis Card that has your prescription number, photo, contact info, and MMC info to corroborate that you are a medical patient
Contact us today to find out if you qualify for medical cannabis coverage. Additionally, there are no admin fees for MVA clients.
*Note: admin fee’s can be waived for a variety of reasons, contact one of our friendly staff members to see if you qualify for free or discounted licensing